Papers are invited on all aspects of Environmental Biotechnology and Environmental Engineering disciplines, and particular themes for this conference are as follows:
- Renewable and Alternative Energies and Biorefineries (01)
- Sustainability and Environmental System Analysis (02)
- Soil and Sediment Remediation (03)
- Groundwater and Aquifer Remediation (04)
- Green Materials and Biomaterials (05)
- Solid and Hazardous Waste Management and Treatment (06)
- Microbial Ecology (07)
- Molecular Biology Applications to Environmental Problems (08)
- Wastewater Treatment (09)
- Risk Assessment and Environmental Impact (10)
- Control and Modelling of Environmental Processes (11)
- Environmental Chemistry (12)
- Environmental Education (13)
- Environmental Engineering (14)
- Environmental Nanotechnology (15)
- Environmental Toxicology (16)
- Climate Change (17)
- Environmental Health (18)
Note that each subject has a number code at the end.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of topics; abstracts are welcome on all relevant themes of the Environmental Biotechnology and Environmental Engineering.
New slot sessions can be opened according to the abstracts received.